Group Fitness Policies/Rules
All Group Fitness Classes – Instructor Schedule Changes/Subs
• Instructors and classes are subject to change without notice. Please visit the MINDBODY/Rock Solid Group Fitness Schedule for updates, changes, or cancellations.
Late Arrival Policy - New or First Time to Class
• First time attending class, please plan on arriving 10 minutes prior to the start of class.
• Locate your class on the IPAD in the lobby, search for your name then CLICK on the BLUE button.
• Place your personal belongings in the cubbies provided.
• For your safety, if first time or new to class and you arrive late, kindly plan to reschedule for a future class.
NO Show/Late Cancellation Policy for All Group Fitness Classes
We require an 8 hour prior to class start time cancellation notice to avoid a charge. If you cancel a class within the 8 hour window that is a LATE cancel and you will be charged a fee of $10.
• All Membership packages will be charged the $10 fee and in addition the class will be subtracted from your existing package.
Class NO SHOWS
If you do not show up for the class you reserved and did not Late Cancel, you will be charged a fee of $25.
Downgrading or Canceling your Membership
• If you need to Downgrade your current membership we require a prior 15-day notice before your membership will auto-renew. Send an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org
• If requesting a Downgrade you must have pre-purchased a minimum of a two (2) month contract.
• When requesting a Cancellation of your current membership we require a thirty (30) day prior notice before your auto-pay will renew. Please send it to email@example.com.
• If you are under a current membership contract you will need to allow the current contract to expire before we can cancel your membership.
Grip Sock Policy
**This policy applies to ALL Burn pilates, Yoga Flow, and Mobility Classes
• For your Health and Safety, socks with Sole Grips are Highly recommended. Grip socks are available for purchase in the Lobby or bring your personal Grip socks.
• Rock Solid will provide Spray bottles with cleaner and Wipes to sanitize all equipment after use.
*Please remember to Bring your own Personal water bottle, towel, and Yoga Mat for Yoga Flow classes.
Inform the practitioner and or receptionist upon booking the first session. Superbill will be emailed to the client for each service. Request of superbill after 30 days of service will be a $25 fee.
Follow Douglas County School District Policy
If school is canceled classes will be canceled.
If school is delayed classes will be either delayed or canceled.